Skip to main content
H

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Tue, Jan 19, 2021 10:44 AM

Final Reminder

Hi, I helped my ex-company signed up for a StarHub fibre plan. Authorised person is me but it has the company name too and I left the company 2 years ago, I received the final reminder bill from StarHub now.  What can I do now?..

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

a month ago

Hi @Helplesswonder, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. Let me just clarify, was this fibre broadband plan under a Business account?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Yes yes. I was just appointed as an authorised person.

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Since you've mentioned it's a business account, please be informed that you need to contact our Business Helpdesk by calling them at 1631 (or +65 6820 1631 from overseas) or email at businesshelpdesk@starhub.com from Mondays - Saturdays, 8.30am - 6pm excluding PH. Rest assured, they'll be able to further assist you with your concern. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started