U

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Sat, Sep 18, 2021 9:31 AM

Feedback on SmartBuddy mobile plan

I am a Person with Vision Impaired and is

currently on the SmartBuddy mobile plan.

I am eligible for recontract and was excited to do a recontract to get the new iPhone 13.

i called the customer hotline to check on the pricing of the phone with the recontract and was provided a price.

I tried to recontract 3 times online but were unsuccessful in making the pre-ordering.

I called the hotline again and was informed that pre-ordering was only available for plans $68 and above, and the recontract voucher was meant for plans $68 and above. But apparently, the 3 times I tried to recontract online were routed to the $48 plan, and I can utiliae the voucher.

Even more disappointing was the fact that he mentioned that SmaetBuddy plan was not entitled to buy the phone at a subsidised rate.

Both customer care officers provided me with false informations.

And if Starhub wants to be socially reaponsible, please do it with a good heart and not just roll out a mobile plan for People with hearing/ vision impaired and deprive thwm on getting a handset they hope for.

Sad to learn this hard fact on a nice Saturday.

Thank you.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

1 m ago

Hi @user_ff1604, we are genuinely sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Nonetheless, we thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us today. It is through your feedback and comments that we identify areas that need improvement on our end. Thank you! 

Get Started

Get Started