TQNG's profile

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Jan 17, 2019 9:00 PM

Early rencontract fee waiver

Hi,

I am a Hub Club members and was wondering if the early rencontract fees of $300 can be waive off. I remember the staff told me that every 12 months i could renew my contract without any fees but now there is a charge of $300. I am a homehub subscriber as well. 

Accepted Solution

eric3743

Grand Guru

• 

4.4K Messages

3年前

i am not starhub staff.

Gary78

Valued Contributor

• 

12 Messages

3年前

Same to me as well this year they change policy again.

give up on star hub with them 10years.

Time to change to others networks.

Lyn L

Community Manager

• 

643 Messages

3年前

Hi TQNG, if you're a Hub Club member, the first $200 early recontract fee will be waived off for you. You'll need to pay $100 if you're doing an early recontract. Hope this clarifies!

zen1414

Honored Contributor

• 

24 Messages

3年前

Sad to hear after being with starhub for so many years and they still charge 300 for early re-contract. Time to change to another telco that offers better offers. 

simonN

Community Manager

• 

880 Messages

3年前

Hey zen1414, as you have purchased a handset with a 24-month contract that is heavily subsidised by StarHub, the $300 fee will apply only if you upgrade your handset between the 13th month to 20th month of your contract.

To avoid having to pay an Early Recontract Fee, please upgrade your handset from the 21st month of your contract. - Simon 

1 Message

• 

1 Point

21日前

Sad to know the waive program is gone for StarHub club members. Going to switch 4 years with StarHub. 

Carla_P

• 

6.1K Messages

• 

3.8K Points

Hi @user_90c69d, we strive to constantly provide our customers with the best offers and discounts. As such, we review our membership criteria and offerings from time to time. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started