celine_xm's profile

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jul 3, 2015 8:00 PM

Early Recontract

My recontract is at 21 sep 2015, is it possible if i have an early recontract? Will there any be charges?

Accepted Solution

eric3743

Grand Guru

• 

4.4K Messages

7年前

Is your contract expire on 21 sep 2015, recontract is yes.

Mobile recontract can be done, after completed 21 months, no charges.

For mobile recontract, when the contract is from 22 months till expire date,

then you can recontract, without any charges.

Unless if you have not completed 21 months of the contract,

Early recontract will be charge of $200 to $300, depend on the mobile handset of existing contract.

1 Message

• 

1 Point

3分前

Hi My mobile contract will expire on November 2022. I would like to re-contract earlier, Is that possible?

Carla_P

• 

6.1K Messages

• 

3.8K Points

Hi @user_796223, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Thanks for your interest to recontract. Yes, you may already recontract as you're on the 24th month of your contract already. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

1 Message

• 

1 Point

1分前

Hi , I would like to asked if I could recontract early as my contract expires on 1st July 2022 . Is there any charges ? 

Carla_P

• 

6.1K Messages

• 

3.8K Points

Hi @user_17eb72, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Please be informed that you must fulfill at least 21 months of your contract to be eligible for recontract. You may check your recontract eligibility via My StarHub App

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started