Cherylcayla's profile

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 11:00 AM

Early recontract on the 20th month

Hi there. 

Ive been a loyal supporter of starhub for about 5 years now and my dad has subscribed to starhub cable tv since a while back as well. Thus, we have been loyal supporters and have never had the intention to switch telco.

Recently, my phone went through a really bad trauma, which unfortunately caused it to stop working. Hence, Im really in need of a new phone right now. Is it possible if you're able to grant me an early recontract without the early recontracting fee out of goodwill? It's only about 1 month more till I'm eglible for an update, but the need to pay 300 dollars for just 1 month is quite ridiculous. 

i really do hope you can help me out here. 

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

9 y ago

Hi, 

just to update. After calling you guys for 3 times, I only managed to get a "request denied" phone call, after waiting for 2 1/2hours at your service centre to get an update(which I have to wait for another 45 minutes more). From what I do know, the other 2 telco companies are definitely much more efficient and also compassionate to their customers' difficulties. After being a customer for 8 years, it really disappointing to know that starhub is so practical and only "big spenders" get a termination waiver, while minute customers like myself aren't worthy for such requests. please advise how I can go about changing telcos once my contract is up in June 2013.

Thanks

Get Started

Get Started