J

11 Messages

• 

10 Points

Thu, Jan 7, 2021 5:23 AM

Disappointing StarHub Customer Experience

I would like to lodge a complaint against StarHub general customer service. I have recently logged in several posts on StarHub community site regarding my issue of no otp, 2FA smses from Singpass / Banks / Companies and no incoming landline phone calls for my phone line since I ported over to StarHub on 24 Dec.

It has been 2 weeks. After several escalation call-ins to StarHub helpline 1633 and messages with StarHub customer service on facebook, this issue is still unresolved. I have been getting many broken promises from StarHub customer service agents on their 24-48 hours call back. Often there are no call back and I will need to call in after the agreed timeline just to find out nothing is resolved. This is not acceptable from an established Singapore telco for such basic service that we are talking about.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

8 m ago

Hi @JuLsHyun, we're genuinely sorry that it's taking longer to resolve your concern. Please know that it is not our intention to cause you any inconvenience. Since we don't have access to check your account details here in the Community. Please email us at  community@starhub.com with the following information so we could escalate this to the relevant team:

*Your registered full name as reflected in the document ID (NRIC/FIN):
*Last 4 alphanumeric characters of your NRIC/FIN:
*Mobile number
*Date of birth

Thanks for your understanding. 

11 Messages

• 

10 Points

Hi, I have just emailed in with subject title “Disappointing Customer Experience Since 24 Dec” on requested details. Please confirm email receipt.

Get Started

Get Started