Skip to main content
J

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 3:38 AM

Data quality turns bad after switching to one-year contract

Hi, I was previously using a SIM-only no-contract plan and just recently switched over to SIM-only 1-year plan. However once I switched over, the mobile data quality became very inconsistent, it frequently showed that the internet got problem and I couldn't use the internet most of the times. Any advice here? Can I switch back to previous plan?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

2 months ago

Hi @jason_goh, we're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your mobile data connection. Just to check, have you tried to reboot your phone and insert your SIM card to another device to see if the issue persists? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

2 months ago

sadly I don't have another device to test this out, but I have reboot the phone a few times and it is still the same.

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

In this case, please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could further assist you. Thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
zIp-dIsK

Hubbernauts

• 

83 Messages

• 

5 Points

2 months ago

Hi Jason, maybe for further troubleshooting, you might want to try to check what's your APN name set to. And also, change your sim card / try to reset your network settings on whichever phone you are on. Happened to me and resetting network settings resolved the issue. 

Get Started

Get Started