Gj's profile

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 8:00 PM

Customer Service Lapse?

I had called Starhub on the 18th November to enquire about the downgrade of my mobile plan. I had asked and the CSO had reaffirmed me twice that I did not have to pay a cent for the downgrade. Hence I proceeded to purchase an iPhone in replacement of my water damaged Blackberry.

A week later I received a call telling me that I have to pay $30+ for the termination of my Blackberry service and I obliged though I wasn't very happy about it.

The following week (26/11/12) I received yet another call telling me I have to pay $250 for the downgrade of my mobile line. I politely told the CSO over the line I am not going to pay and had requested for her manager to return a call. Till present I am still waiting for that call.

I have been a Starhub mobile user for the past 12 years and this is the first time I am having such a huge service issue. My point, is the information lapse due to a system error or a human error? Has anyone experienced a similar issue or would be able to tell me how I can get to someone whom can actually do something about this?

Responses

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

9 y ago

Hey Gj

Allow me to assist you on this. Please leave your contact details @ http://bit.ly/StarHubCares and I will arrange for my team to assist you further.

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

9 y ago

Hi Kai Boon,

I appreciate your response. I had followed the link but unfortunately I do not have a Facebook account. Could you get your team to contact me on my mobile as follow pls:
Alex Feng
9XXXXXXX

Thanks Kai Boon.

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

9 y ago

Hey Gj

I will arrange for my team to contact you. By the way, I have masked out your contact number to protect your personal details.

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

9 y ago

Kai Boon,

When should i be expecting a call? Has been more then a day with no word.

Thank you.

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

9 y ago

Hey Gj

Let me check on the status.

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

9 y ago

Hey Gj

Understand that you have been contacted earlier. Hope that we have managed to address your concerns.

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

9 y ago

Hi Kai Boon,

Yes it has been resolved. Though i've been charged $100 i'll just take that as a cost to minimize the pursuance of the issue.

Thanks for your assistance.

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

9 y ago

Hey Gj

Good to know that it has been resolved.

In the future, simply look for me if you require any help from me.

Get Started

Get Started