U

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Mon, Nov 15, 2021 4:59 AM

CIS - Mobile plan - Billing Error not rectify for despite several follow up.

Hi Team,

Please refer to my case ID=1-652355556804.  

I had re-contracted to CIS 2 years plan on 24 Sep 2021 via Starhub tele-sales team.

When I received my Oct 2021 billing, i was billed with normal 2 years plan $65 and no CIS discount was listed.

(1st call) I called in 1633 to check, and the CS checked their system and confirmed that I am indeed under CIS plan, but there is no staff pass tagging, and therefore their billing team take it as normal rate. Note: This is Starhub internal error which resulted the dispute, and in order to resolve this, I was advised to go to nearest starhub shop (JP) to perform staff pass tagging, which I did on 27 Oct 2021.

And after that, I had to call back 1633 (2nd call) , and request CS team to perform billing reimbursement (which I also did on 27 Oct 2021).The CS informed me that I will be receiving SMS notification once the error has been rectified (within 7 days).

However, I did not receive any update from Starhub. Therefore on 2 Nov 2021 (3rd call), I called in 1633 to check the status. The CS told me he will assist to escalate and to they will responses to be within 24-48 hours.

Again, I did not receive any update from Starhub. Therefore on 12 Nov 2021 (4th call), I called in 1633 to check the status. The CS (Sharlyne) told me that my staff pass is available in starhub system, but it was missed to send over to their relevant to perform the billing rectification. She will escalate and I will be expected to receive update from Starhub within 24-48 hours.

Today, I made my (5th Call) to our 1633, I spoke to CS (Kesha) and he checked my case, and there is no update from their backend team, and therefore Starhub team has no information to update me, and that is why starhub did not call me to provide any update. He told me he will escalate again, and I will expect to receive update (within 24-48 hours).

Question:

I understand the standard Script (starhub) is to informed customer, "please expect responses within 24-28 hours",

a) Is it standard protoc0l for Starhub not providing update to Customer when there is no update from your internal team? 

b) How many more occurrences of (24-48 hours) do you expect me (Customer) to wait?

c)  Will I really get an update within the next 24-48 hours?

Could you please assist to escalate to the correct party who can really assist with this error rectification?

To avoid similar error flowing into my 2nd month billing cycle.

Yours Sincerely,

Struggling Customer 

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

24 d ago

Hi @user_d27d23, we're genuinely sorry that we have not met your service expectations. It is not our intention to make you feel that way. We will need to look into your account details for this. Unfortunately, we don't have access to check your account details here in the Community. Kindly contact our Customer Service team through Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. Rest assured, they will do what they can to straighten this out and escalate this to the relevant team. Thanks for your patience and understanding. 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

24 d ago

Thanks Carla for pointing back to the same gardeners.

Get Started

Get Started