Skip to main content
Raymond_T's profile

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Jul 12, 2020 7:00 AM

CIS for family member

Hi there,

Both my wife and my StarHub mobile plans are up for recontract soon, with recontract vouchers each. I will be renewing the plan using my company's CIS but my wife's company does not have such benefits.

Understand that she has to transfer her line to be under my account first to be eligible for CIS as well. 

1. What's the sequence of the entire procedure? She has to first port over her number to my account first and I can recontract both lines together? 

2. Will we be able to purchase 2 handsets as well and utilise both recontract vouchers? Or her voucher will be gone once she transfer her line to mine?

3. Will there be any transfer fee, and if so, can it be waived? 

Thanks! 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

7 months ago

Hi @Raymond_T, welcome to Greenr Community. We're happy to see you join our growing Community. We would also like to thank you for your continued support on StarHub.

1. Yes, you have to transfer the ownership of your wife's mobile line to your account. Following the completion of the transfer, thereafter, you will be able to recontract both lines under CIS benefits.

2. For the recontract voucher, it can't be used any more once your wife's mobile line has been transferred to your name.

3. There is a transfer fee of $21.40 (with GST) for the transfer of ownership which will take effect on the next billing cycle.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

7 months ago

Thanks Carla, for your detailed explanation. I had actually called the hotline to enquire on this while awaiting the response here. How can I further get in touch with anyone directly to just clarify on certain information which I have gotten? Thanks

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

7 months ago

You may contact our Customer Care Support Team on Facebook or Twitter for further assistance. Thanks.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started