Skip to main content
S

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Fri, Jan 22, 2021 7:47 AM

Causeway point customer service is the worst

I was having problems with cancelling my add-ons purchases through the starhub app. I keep getting an error message. I drove down to causeway point starhub shop and ask your staff, a lady standing at the entrance that i need help with my starhub account. I showed her the error message on my starhub app and she say its not her problem. I told her its not her problem but im here to find a starhub staff that can help me with this problem. She replied this starhub shop sell plans and phones only and dont do servicing. I tried again to explain to her that today is the last day for my add ons and i need help to cancel it today else there will be charges. She sarcastically replied that its not her that asking me to pay also. The rest of her colleagues smirked at her supposingly smart reply.  Note that shop was not busy at the moment.There were 3 staff standing around doing nothing.

It was my first time vising your causeway point store and it was disappointing. I love the customer service at your tampines mall outlets. The staff there are helpful and my problem has been solved.

Date and time visited: 22/01/21 , approx 1215hrs. You may check your cctv, im the pregnant lady wearing black speaking to your staff at the entrance of the store. 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

a month ago

Hi @Sher12345, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Let me just clarify what add-on are you trying to terminate? Also, did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app and then reboot your phone to see if the issue persists? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started