U

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Sat, Sep 11, 2021 4:10 AM

cant receive otp / verification code from bank

hi , just fully ported over to starhub 2 days ago.  after that i cant log into my banking and exchanger app cause i cant receive and sms/verification code from them.  called starhub and stuff unable to help. have anyone faced the same issue?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

10 d ago

Hi @user_d07a6b, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Are you still unable to receive an OTP? If yes, please try to reboot your phone and insert your SIM card to another device to see if the issue persists. 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P done it since the start. not helping. it has been a week of calling your colleagues and they said they escalate up to the technical team. when the technical team called me, without even trying to solve the issue. all they said is we are trying to find the cause and hang up within 5min. so disappointed with the services. thinking about changing to another telco next month already. 

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

I am genuinely sorry that it is taking longer to resolve your concern. I would like to assist you, however, we need to refer to your account details which we don't have access here to further assist. In this case, kindly direct your query over to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger so they could escalate your concern with the relevant team. Thank you.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started