Responses

Accepted Solution

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

2 y ago

Hi Laverne

Please check if the SMSC number under Message Settings in your mobile handset to +65 9854 0020. To configure your mobile handset, please refer to the handset manual given when you purchased the mobile handset.

If the issue recurs, please direct your query over to Facebook messenger (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) so that we can log a case for you and respond to you there. Thank you!

ww1852

Trusted Commentator

• 

7 Messages

2 y ago

I've been trying all day to complete a banking transaction unsuccessfully because i am not receiving any sms OTP.

I am currently overseas and i have been paying for roaming since the beginning, and i would not expect such a disappointing service and it is causing me plenty of distress. This is not the first time this is happening. I am writing in this time as i have serious urgent issues.

Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

ww1852

Trusted Commentator

• 

7 Messages

2 y ago

Based on previous similar situations encountered by fellow starhub subscribers, i've already tried:

1. restarting my phone 

2. switch between on/off flight safe mode 

3. switch between telcos,because i am on roaming

4. used my sim card in another phone

none of the above worked

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

2 y ago

Hi ww1852

Do restart your handset, switch to another roaming operator manually or place your SIM Card in another handset to see if this helps solve the issue.

Please send us the name of the bank your OTP is from along with your registered name, contact number, affected service number and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the red words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so I can check on this for you. 

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

2 y ago

Hi ww1852

I've replied to your PM. Let's chat there.

ww1852

Trusted Commentator

• 

7 Messages

2 y ago

Hi Amy,

May i know the status of my issue? What have prevented me from receiveing the SMS OTP?

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

2 y ago

Thank you for waiting. Our team is unable to locate any recent logs of the SMS OTP being sent to you. Please restart the handset by removing sim card / select the network or switch to another network and try again.

If the issue recurs, please provide us with the exact date/time the SMS OTP was sent/requested and the POSB/DBS number you usually receive these SMSes from so we can investigate further.

- Amy

ww1852

Trusted Commentator

• 

7 Messages

2 y ago

Well Amy, you did not solve my issue by telling me that there is no recent logs. 

To verify, I like to know what is the detail of last sms i received. because obviously you are not giving enough details to solve the issue.

At the moment, i am receiving not one sms. Not even a welcome message to the roaming country. 

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

2 y ago

I've replied to your previous PM. Let's chat there as this will involve your personal services.

ww1852

Trusted Commentator

• 

7 Messages

2 y ago

HI Amy,

i have just requested for another OTP at 5.45pm Singapore time from POSB.

i have deleted my previous messages from POSB/DBS For their OTP so i cant provide the phone number that they usually sent out.

Lyn L

Community Manager

• 

643 Messages

2 y ago

We've sent you a PM. Thank you.

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

2 y ago

I am also facing this same issue now and is now in Vietnam.

I need to access that stupid digital token by mibile newly launch by bank and Starhub sms is not coming. Any solution?

Lyn L

Community Manager

• 

643 Messages

2 y ago

Hi Kunlong, please PM us the subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll better assist you.

ww1852

Trusted Commentator

• 

7 Messages

2 y ago

Nope. No solution. I bank w POSB. And I’m wondering if the bank is the problem. Because when I do online purchase with SCB card, I can get their OTP. Or just plain luck? However I don’t get this problem when I was with Singtel. Still Regretting the switch
debbiefa

Community Manager

• 

842 Messages

2 y ago

Hi ww1852, please try again. If issue persist, PM us with the date/time and location with postal code to check further. -Debbie

Get Started

Get Started