Skip to main content

New Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Sep 15, 2020 4:31 AM

Bill for voluntarily suspend

Hi @Carla_P , I would like to ask about bill for suspension. As you already know, I suspended when I came back to my country. Unfortunately, I have not been come back to Singapore because of pandemic. 

And suspension period is allowed 6 months as I know. So, I would like to know is it already cut off my mobile number and how should i pay the suspension bill because I am away from Singapore. Thanks in advance.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

5 days ago

Hi @Saw Yu Nwe, I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to come back to Singapore. The monthly suspension fee is billed in a lump sum on the next bill after the service is reactivated. To confirm if you're mobile service has already been terminated please reach out to my colleagues via Facebook by clicking the link below. Apologies for the inconvenience since I'm unable to check your account details here in the Community. 

(edited)

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started