Activate my suspended mobile line

Hi pls help activate my suspend line

Accepted Solution

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

3年前

Certainly, @ bertbert021. Please reply with your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email address for verification here > via Private Message < and I'll arrange for follow up. 

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

3年前

Hi I need to activate my suspected line. Pls help.

Thanks

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

3年前

Hi @Amy_Law , I need help with my suspended account. It's urgent as I use it for work. expecting calls and texts from clients. I have already made payment.

Jere_Lim

Community Manager

• 

1.1K Messages

3年前

Hi Rizar, we have replied you via PM. Thank you 

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

2年前

Pls re-activate my suspended line
StarHub

Customer Service

• 

397 Messages

2年前

Hi luvmike23, thanks for contacting us. As this requires us to refer to your account details, we are unable to assist you here on StarHub Community. Please direct your query over to Facebook messenger  (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares)

so that we can log a case for you and respond to you there.

Thank you! -Giselle

Valued Commentator

• 

3 Messages

• 

1 Point

2分前

Please help to activate the suspended mobile line under my name  - < removed private information >

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

6.1K Messages

• 

3.8K Points

Hi @GraceHoSL, I'm sorry that I had to remove the mobile number you posted here as this is a public forum. To address your concern, have you paid your outstanding balance? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started