Evi's profile

Senior Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Thu, May 9, 2019 8:00 PM

$25 Sim Only Plan $120 "nocontract" promo does not work when recontract

My CIS plan ended yesterday so i am eligible to do a recontract today. I want to sign up for the $25 SIM Only Plan, however at the Review&Pay page, when i apply the "nocontract" promo code to get the $120 off, i got a pop up error message:

"

Sorry!
We're unable to process your request right now. Please try again later.

"

I have this issue since 7am. Please view the attached screenshot.

unable to process request errorunable to process request error

I called 1633 and sales hotline but they are unable to give me the 10gb if they recontract for me. I cant go to the physical store to recontract as i wont be getting the $120 off as well.

There is no way for me to get the same benefits as recontracting online, but the website is not allowing me to do so. I've contacted you through email, twitter and fb but has yet to receive any response.

I have no remaining data to use as well.

Responses

Lyn L

Community Manager

• 

643 Messages

2 y ago

Hi Evi, I've replied to your PM and will assist from there.

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

2 y ago

Hi Admin, I need help as I am facing the same problem with this user. 
I am an existing starhub user, and I found this promotion and I switched my phone plan to this Sim Only Plan. 

However, in the process of switching via the online system, I did not receive any prompts to input the "Promo code" no contract. I wish to enjoy the $120 rebates as well! They said I was successful in the switch and I need to pay only $0. 

Additionally, when I next looked at my plans under "my account" there was no changes updated.. what I see on my screen was based on my previous plans. is there a lag time in the system update? However, I received the confirmation email that my phone plan was successfully switched. Please help. 

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

2 y ago

Untitled1.png

JacksonTZG

Community Manager

• 

602 Messages

2 y ago

Hi GraceHoSL,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I understand your concerns. Simply direct your query over to Facebook messenger  (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) for assistance as we have stopped processing account related queries on StarHub Community. 

As we need to check your account on this, do reach out to us on the above mentioned platforms. Smiley Happy 

Get Started

Get Started