U

6 Messages

• 

6 Points

Tue, Oct 12, 2021 2:22 AM

Unable to remove items in my shopping cart

Hi, I am unable to remove items from my shopping cart. there no link to remove or delete

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

12 d ago

Hi @user_073800, you can change your order by clicking on the edit 'pencil' icon and cancel by clicking on the delete ‘bin’ icon when you're on your cart page (Click the cart icon on the upper right corner). 

6 Messages

• 

6 Points

12 d ago

no pencil icon, please advise

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

You're on the Review Order page already. Please go to your cartImage, which can be found in the upper right corner. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

6 Messages

• 

6 Points

12 d ago

it will jump back to review order

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Try to clear your cache and cookies to see if the issue persists. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

6 Messages

• 

6 Points

didnot work.. what can i do

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

In this case, please contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below for further assistance. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started