Frustrated's profile

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Sep 12, 2016 8:00 PM

Booking of IPhone 7 online failure of Starhub

An email was sent to me stating I was eligible for the online booking of iPhone 7 on the 13th Sept  between 11am till 2pm. When I went into the website after 11am and submitted my IC no. as instructed, an error message stating that either I am not eligible or the stated time slot for booking is incorrect!! Wake up your ideas Starhub! Why invite me when you guys think I am not eligible? To get the records straight..I am perfectly eligible.....what is Starhub going to do about those customers like me who is going to miss this opportunity to book the phone?

Responses

zen1414

Honored Contributor

• 

24 Messages

5 y ago

I am gonna call starhub and check... there is no control or whatsoever...
epic fail
ray1999

Respected Advisor

• 

42 Messages

5 y ago

I have put in my request and I am still waiting for the website to reply with a confirmation. Still seeing the hour glass at the moment...

Two things:-

1. Black and Jet black are out

2. Date to collect only on 16th Sept

ray1999

Respected Advisor

• 

42 Messages

5 y ago

Reading the posts on the experiences of others.  My timing is 2:30pm and I have received the link but it say "Booking for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus has not started. Please check again later."  Hope later would be OK. 

For the rest, hope SH really does something for those who didn't manage to get a unit.

ray1999

Respected Advisor

• 

42 Messages

5 y ago

I have put in my request and I am still waiting for the website to reply with a confirmation. Still seeing the hour glass at the moment...

Two things:

1. Black and Jet black are out

2. Date to collect only on 16th Sept

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

5 y ago

Thanks for checking and sharing with us.

ray1999

Respected Advisor

• 

42 Messages

5 y ago

Time out!!

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

I couldn't even get to the website to try again.

So, what's next, Starhub?  Try and try and try???

ray1999

Respected Advisor

• 

42 Messages

5 y ago

Well done!

Now the website has "

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

<15mins to booking time.  SH, very disappointed!!

zen1414

Honored Contributor

• 

24 Messages

5 y ago

according to the CS i've spoken earlier on. She mentioned a revised time slot will be sent to you VIA sms and there will be models being reserved dunno how true coz its from starhub.~~ 

Honored Commentator

• 

9 Messages

5 y ago

Just receive a sms from SH it said order has closed and those unable to order online got to get it from the shop Smiley Sad

zen1414

Honored Contributor

• 

24 Messages

5 y ago

new update : 

Sorry!

We are currently experiencing an issue with this booking portal. You can continue to book your iPhone on the new link that will be sent via SMS. If you have already booked the phone with us and received a confirmation please ignore this message.

ray1999

Respected Advisor

• 

42 Messages

5 y ago

Sorry!

Please come back at 2.30pm

Website changed to the above.  Fingers crossed...

zen1414

Honored Contributor

• 

24 Messages

5 y ago

After 20 mins of waiting time on the line, the Customer service at SH says those affected by technical difficulity will receive a SMS to pre-order the phone. 

Guys that are affected maybe would like to call starhub to check and confirm with them. 

zen1414

Honored Contributor

• 

24 Messages

5 y ago

no SMS nothing Smiley Sad 

really fustrating 

@Girish K I only call 1633 same number... but prepare a 30 mins wait. 

Girish K

Esteemed Contributor

• 

20 Messages

5 y ago

The CS line is jam packed I guess. Waited for over 30 mins and still no reply. Got access to the site only at 1:45 pm, where all the iPhone Plus models were sold out! No BLACK and JET BLACK colours too. Terrible service from Starhub. No use being their loyal customer. When will that revised time slot be sent???

zen1414

Honored Contributor

• 

24 Messages

5 y ago

well until now i am still waiting for the SMS... looks like its not gonna happen.... craphub

Get Started

Get Started