Skip to main content

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Sep 12, 2016 8:00 PM

Booking of IPhone 7 online failure of Starhub

An email was sent to me stating I was eligible for the online booking of iPhone 7 on the 13th Sept  between 11am till 2pm. When I went into the website after 11am and submitted my IC no. as instructed, an error message stating that either I am not eligible or the stated time slot for booking is incorrect!! Wake up your ideas Starhub! Why invite me when you guys think I am not eligible? To get the records straight..I am perfectly eligible.....what is Starhub going to do about those customers like me who is going to miss this opportunity to book the phone?

Responses

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Exactly the same issue here

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

I'm facing the exact issue too.

ray1999

Respected Advisor

• 

42 Messages

4 years ago

Mine is from 2:30pm onwards later... hope I won't encounter any issues.

Hope issues can be resolved and you are able to book the iphone of your choice.

zen1414

Honored Contributor

• 

24 Messages

4 years ago

same problem here

@Edmund L wrote:

I'm facing the exact issue too.

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Yeah so disappointed in starhub... Epic failure on their part. Whats the point of assigning people booking time slots if their server can't even handle the load....

zen1414

Honored Contributor

• 

24 Messages

4 years ago

Still trying after 1 hr... the customer service only suggestion is keep refreshing the page... standard reply 

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Having the same issue - it's a joke starhub! Managed to get to the booking page but wouldn't let me chose a date/time and then the page went blank 

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Face exactly the same issue as you. It's really frustrating. Have been trying since 11am.
zen1414

Honored Contributor

• 

24 Messages

4 years ago

LATEST ERROR MSG: "Sorry!
We are experiencing a technical difficulty on this booking portal. Head over to at your designated booking timeslot to book the new iPhone. If you have booked the new iPhone and received a booking confirmation, please disregard this message."

Best of all, I cant even place any pre-order despite i was informed i can do that today 11am to 2pm..
TommyBong

Trusted Contributor

• 

23 Messages

4 years ago

Same issue here! SH pls wake up and make sure 100% no failures later at 2nd wave!

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Yeah so disappointed in starhub... Epic failure on their part. Whats the point of assigning people booking time slots if their server can even handle the load....

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

I just tried and saw this message too. Not only it is out of stock, if you pick other available iPhone, you can only choose 16 September to pickup your iPhone. Kind of ridiculous i would say.

Also, some from 2:30 timeslot booked their iPhones at our 11am timeslot.

Honored Commentator

• 

9 Messages

4 years ago

Now all 7+ colour is out of stock

TommyBong

Trusted Contributor

• 

23 Messages

4 years ago

SH what is your solution for 11am-2pm timeslots customers? Is it the way SH treat their customers like this? Really disappointed!!!

zen1414

Honored Contributor

• 

24 Messages

4 years ago

best it says send SMS for new time slot but never receive anything. colleague of mine went in try again was able to log in and book but no more black model... Its a **bleep** joke treating your customers like monkeys. 

Get Started

Get Started