U

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Tue, Jul 13, 2021 11:47 PM

Weak phone signal at Sentosa Cove

Hi I live in Sentosa Cove in an apartment on the 6th floor and the Starhub phone signal is very poor (only 1 or 2 bars) and at times. Often I get better phone signals from Indonesian networks. Goes to show that Starhub mobile network island wide is not as good as they claimed. 

Can Starhub do something about this?

Thanks

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

2 m ago

Hi @user_babc4b, we're sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble with our mobile network. May I confirm if you have tried to reboot your phone and insert your SIM to another device to see if the issue persists? Also, are other StarHub mobile subscribers also experiencing the same? 

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

@Carla_P Yes I have rebooted both my phones and it doesn't help. The signal is still very weak. My family members who are also Starhub subscribers are also facing the same weak signal problem. I have spoken to some of my neighbors who are on Starhub and they have also complained about weak and intermittent signals. 

I am in a condo and there's a Singtel and M1 antennas mounted on the roof of our  condo but no Starhub antenna. But that shouldn't affect the quality of the Starhub signal. 

Could you look into this please.  

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

In this case, please contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could escalate this to the relevant team. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Hi Carla, could you surface this to the relevant team in your company for me? It is ridiculous that I have to contact various departments in Starhub for one simple complaint. Thanks. 

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

We will need to refer to your account details first to further assist you with your concern, however, we don't have access to that here in the Community for security. I hope you understand, thank you. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

2 m ago

Carla, why is there a need to refer to my account details first to offer further assistance? This is not about my mobile line but the general weak and intermittent Starhub mobile signals in Sentosa Cove which Singel and M1 subscribers do not face. Starhub should just go down to the ground and check the strength of its signals. You should at least do this for your subscribers. 

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

This is because we need to refer to your account details first so we have to refer you to our Customer Support first. I hope you understand, thank you. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started