A

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Thu, Apr 8, 2021 1:37 AM

VoWiFI

Hi, I would like to ask how to activate VoWiFi on Starhub? Do I need to subscribe to  HD Voice+ and how do I do so?

I recently ported into Starhub yesterday Sim Only Pay monthly Plan. 

My phone is Huawei Mate 20 pro and I was previously on M1. I was able to use VoWiFi when I was on M1 using the same phone and currently my Sim 2 is still M1 and the function is seen there and enable but for the Starhub (Sim1) there is no function for this seen. 

Appreciate some advise.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

3 m ago

Hi @adroxx, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! To enjoy Voice over WiFi you need the following:

• A StarHub 4G mobile plan activated with HD Voice+.
  • Enable 4G for both voice and data in your phone settings.
  • Enable VoWiFi and WiFi-calling feature in your phone settings.
  • You are located in a WiFi-enabled area when making a call.
  • The mobile call is made using a compatible handset.

For more information, please click here

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P  Hi, why is the Huawei Mate 20 Pro not a compatible device? But I am using VoWiFi on this exact device now using M1? How come Starhub cannot support the same device?

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Sad to say, currently, those handsets included in the list are the only compatible devices. Don't worry, we will update it once we add more compatible devices. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started