VoLTE Issues with $25 Sim Only Plan Switch
I have switched from various plans (lite, S, Go hub 15) for four numbers to the new Sim Only plan recently and lost the ability to use VoLTE.
After latching on to an existing thread, and got some correspondances on the subject, I think I should start a new thread, as the original thread got resolved.
My issues has been referred 3 times to technical support without resolutions:
1) Phones should be compatible as the feature is available prior to switch,
2) Settings are checked to be working, have used a Singtel SIM as well as Starhub SIM (known to have working VoLTE), and both are working fine,
3) Support asked my to exchange my SIMs, which I personally don't believe is the issue as it cannot be "coincidental" that all 4 SIMs got issue. Interestingly, even the counter staff don't believe it will work as he reluctantly changed over the SIMs. After the exchange, still not working.
1) Does $25 SIM only come with VoLTE? If no due to some pitfalls, I can rest my case but potential "switchers" need to know,
2) Has my issue got the exact same resolutions as those that got resolved? I have been asking support to refresh/reprovision my SIM from the backend, but seems like all they ever did was just turned on the feature/addon, and asked my to exchange the SIMs. If due deligence is done (like a proper provisioning) and support failed to resolve the case, I can rest my case as well.
Likely the case will again referred to "offline" treatment, but I will update here on the progress.