U

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Fri, Apr 16, 2021 5:02 AM

Starhub signal low at Tuas area

Literally no signal. I thought it was the structure of the building that cause the problem however even when I step outside still dun have signal 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

6 m ago

Hi @user_ccdee8, I'm sorry to hear about this. Just to check, does the slow mobile network occurs at this specific location only? Also, are there other StarHub mobile subscribers experiencing this issue. We advise that you please reboot your phone and insert your SIM card into another device to see if the issue persists. 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P Hi, I reboot my phone multiple times and change sim card to another phone similar issue happen. Is it possible to request a new sim card with the same number from starhub?

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

In this case, please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger so they could further assist you with your concern whether you need a SIM card replacement. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started