Skip to main content
Ham_Peng_Kuang

Golden Guru

• 

144 Messages

Wed, Sep 2, 2020 12:05 AM

Starhub 5G Network Experience

If you have a 5G smartphone, what new user experience you benefited from the Starhub 5G mobile network ? 

Share your thoughts.

I am one of StarHub's Golden Gurus and I am here to help the community, especially the senior citizens. However, I am not an employee of StarHub and the content of my posts does not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Responses

Tan

Community Sheriff

• 

378 Messages

• 

1 Point

2 months ago

Hi PK, came across this article, interesting read

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/feature-starhub-5g-network-testing-compared-to-starhub-4g

Please do not send me enquiries via PM, I may not read them in time to help address your issues

Golden Guru

• 

144 Messages

2 months ago

Hi Tan,

Thanks for sharing the 5G testing report by Hardware Zone technical staff. 

I would like to see some test result that the user can experience using the 5G capable smartphone to play 4K video from You Tube.

I am one of StarHub's Golden Gurus and I am here to help the community, especially the senior citizens. However, I am not an employee of StarHub and the content of my posts does not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub
Jolene_L

Community Relationship Manager

• 

992 Messages

• 

7 Points

Hi @Ham_Peng_Kuang! customers on the new Mobile+ plans will get to enjoy 5G with a 5G supported smartphone. 

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

For urgent matters regarding the safety of our members or the security of the platform, please email us at community@starhub.com.

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started