Melissa Thapa's profile

Valued Commentator

• 

3 Messages

• 

1 Point

Sat, Jan 2, 2021 5:42 AM

Slow 5G downloads

Hi, i recently upgraded my phone to Samsung Note20 Ultra 5G and it seems like 4G works even better as I cant even download a simple game(less than 2GB) using 5G data. It has been like this for quite sometimes. I updated my apps, for example Youtube, but the downloading is slow. Facebook as well. Sometimes I watched a video and it got stucked halfway! I paid my bills on time but I should deserve a better network. Please advise. Thank you!

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

5 m ago

Hi @Melissa Thapa, thank you for your continued support to StarHub. Please let us know the areas where you encounter this drop in 5G connection? 

Currently, StarHub’s 5G service has covered 53% of Singapore’s populated areas and expanded to reach 70% coverage in September 2020. The areas include key shopping belts, commercial areas and heartlands. Worry no more, we are constantly working to expand our coverage, so stay tuned to this page for updates on our 5G coverage rollout.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Hi, Starhub I am having the same issue with my Samsung Note20 Ultra 5G.

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Hi @mdmunawar, I'm sorry to hear about this issue. Please let us know which locations are you experiencing this issue? Also, let me just share the locations around SG with 5G coverage here. Moreover, the 5G network coverage in those locations may vary and covers mainly outdoor areas only.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started