U

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Thu, Nov 18, 2021 1:58 AM

Seth

I have been with Starhub since 2005. No technical issues, except this first one, but seems Starhub is unable to solve this.

Since 3rd August 2021, I realized that international SMS were not received, this was because I changed the bank phone to this new Sim and did not receive  INTERNATIONAL OTP. (Local SMS are being received), and since 3rd  August have not received any International SMS.

Speaking to Several customer service & several technical service has Not resulted in solving the issue, all had nearly same instructions.

in between one customer service even told me that  my case  was closed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

it has been 3 months since this trouble and I have Not been able to perform International banking as OTPs are not received.

I even requested to refer me for an appointment to meet up with technical support because whatever they were discussing for last 3 months would just take a few minutes to check, but the customer service told me it was not in their hand to do this.  

Carla_P

• 

6.1K Messages

• 

3.8K Points

2分前

Hi @user_cb85eb, we're genuinely sorry for the delay in resolving your concern. We will need to look into your account details for this, however, we don't have access to your account details here in the Community. In this case, kindly contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. Rest assured, they'll do everything they can to straighten this out and escalate this to the relevant team. Thanks for understanding.

Get Started

Get Started