Skip to main content
GraceTan

Beauty Ambassador

• 

289 Messages

Tue, Sep 15, 2020 4:41 AM

SafeEntry @ Vivocity's FairPrice Xtra - No Issues (14/9/2020)

I was at Vivocity yesterday and took the opportunity to visit FairPrice Xtra and check if there's still an issue with the 4G network and whether I could log in to SafeEntry. On Saturday, a GreenR Community user @suckySH posted that there might be an issue with the network...

I logged in with no issues yesterday:

It was super fast too.

I have no idea why there was a problem on Saturday. I suppose it's a one-off incident.

Usually when there is an issue with SafeEntry, e.g. the QR code cannot be scanned, or I am somehow unable to log in, I simply take out my NRIC and get it scanned. <- This is the fastest and most efficient way of gaining entry to any premise. 

Restarting my phone would take too long, and if there is a network issue, it would lead to further frustration. Folks, I'd recommend you bring your NRIC with you when you head out of your home. I keep mine in the phone casing. Can't log in via SafeEntry? Just use NRIC! :)
~

Visit Grace's award-winning blog now: http://workingwithgrace.wordpress.com/ :)

Responses

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

5 days ago

Hi @GraceTan, thanks for sharing this information. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started