Postpaid 4g not working
My wife's post paid starhub line (Samsung S9+) keeps losing its 4g connection. Even after switching flight mode on / off, the 4g works, but stops again after about 30mins. This started happening last week after using starhub data roaming in Korea.
Things we have tried:
1. Replace the sim card - no difference
2. Reset network settings / apn - no difference
3. Factory reset the phone - no difference
4. Try a different starhub simcard in the phone. Also has the same problem.
5. Try a singtel simcard in the phone. This works fine, tried for a whole day and worked without issue.
The above leads me to the conclusion that there is a problem relating to the combination of the phone and the StarHub network, as it works fine on singtel.
Is someone able to check if there is some registration of the imei or other id number that can be reset at the starhub side?
We've called the support line many times, but no one has helped to fix this for over a week now.