Skip to main content
G

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Fri, Dec 18, 2020 11:09 AM

Port in issue

Hello   

How long  does it take for starhub to port in a phone number from different network... been waiting for almost a month now! anyone have same issue?

Is there anyway I can cancel my starhub plan that until now does not have any signal yet, without any additional charges?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

2 months ago

Hi @GJ29, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! It usually takes 1 working day to port-in a number, however, this is subject to approval from the original service provider and volume of requests received during the day. Since you've mentioned it's been almost a month since you ported your number, please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could look into your concern. Thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P  Hi Ive been calling and messaging, and the response is always "we are looking into this" Its kinda frustrating not to know whats the issue though

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Hi @GJ29, just to check, are you still encountering this issue?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started