koklin11

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Jul 23, 2020 5:00 PM

Poor signal at 19-35 Gul Cres

Hi Support,

Poor signal at 19-35 Gul Cres
Recently, I Just port over from other telco to starhub, the coverage is no problem with previous telecom but starhub.Can someone check on this issue ?

mylocation : 24 Gul Cres

account : 1.15286031R

Thanks

Responses

koklin11

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Internet speed testing

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

26 Points

2 months ago

Hi @koklin11, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Have you tried to reboot your phone and insert your sim to another device to see if the issue persists? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

26 Points

2 months ago

With that being said, we suggest that you contact our Customer Care Support Team on Facebook or Twitter so that we can log a case regarding your concern. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
koklin11

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

@Carla_P 
Hi koklin11, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Have you tried to reboot your phone and insert your sim to another device to see if the issue persists? 

Thanks for fast response, yes i did before but still same.actually i got this issue since after port over to starhub and after i leave there area the internet will return as normal.

Thanks 

Get Started

Get Started