J

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Fri, Apr 9, 2021 4:31 AM

Poor network coverage at 195 Pearl's Hill Terrace

I think this question have been asked many time, can you guys do something about the network coverage at this place. Often, in my office, the network can drop to zero to 1 bar. I missed many customers call at this area

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

2 m ago

Hi @juayboy79, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Just to check, does this mobile network issue happen to other locations too, or particularly at Pearl's Hill Terrace only? Please try to reboot your device and insert your SIM card to another device to determine whether the SIM card or the device is at fault.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Hi Carla

thank you for your reply. The solution you provoded, i have tried it. To receive call, make calls or receive whatsapp and sms i have to leave the office and go down to the carpark to receive it. I doubt it was my phone or devices. Pleae take note another mobile with M1 network are working wellz 

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

In this case, we'll need to refer you to our Customer Support so kindly contact them through Facebook Messenger by clicking the link so they can better assist you and report this mobile network issue to the relevant team. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started