U

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Tue, Aug 17, 2021 4:52 AM

Poor 4G reception at 11 Biopolis way (Helios) for units facing 10 Biopolis way (Chromos)

I noted that Samsung phones (Galaxy note 20 ultra and S21 ultra) tends to have poor reception when inside the units facing Chromos (10 Biopolis way) with only 1 or 2 bars, which resulted in slow mobile network speed. However, I noted that Huawei phones will have full reception. Are the base stations setting tuned for Huawei phones only? 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

2 m ago

Hi @user_256efe, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing poor reception with StarHub. Just to check, are other StarHub mobile users also experiencing the same? Have you tried to reboot your phone and inset your SIM card to another device to see if the issue persists? 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P Done that been there. 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

In this case, kindly contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below as this will require further technical assistance. Thank you.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started