Skip to main content
S

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Sun, Jan 3, 2021 6:45 AM

Phone network data not working

Despite numerous attempts to contact contact the customer service none of them their so call technical team call to resolve the issue as promised. Done my part go down to the shop customer service change the sim card and testing with others phone the network data just don't work. How long should i still wait? This already going to 2 weeks. Damn starhub. 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

2 months ago

Hi @Svtwkf, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. It usually doesn't take long to resolve this kind of issue. Just to check, are you on postpaid or prepaid line? Please ensure you have the correct phone settings by referring here. Moreover, try to reboot your phone and insert your SIM card to another device to see if the issue persists. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Done all the resetting.. changed new sim card with testing to different phone and the CS at the center tested by himself with his phone... no mobile data signal... ask us wait for the so call technical team to call... till today no one from starhub called. Is been 12 days since the last usage on 23 DEC 2020.. Gosh!!  

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

Apologies for the delay to resolve your concern. Since I don't have access to your account details here in the Community. May I ask you to please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could escalate your concern to the relevant team? Thanks!

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Been doing this a week....promise the technical team will called, till today none of call happened.

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

Hi @Svtwkf, please know that it is not our intention to cause you any inconvenience. Since we don't have access to check your account details here in the Community. Please email us at  community@starhub.com with the following information so we could escalate this to the relevant team:

*Your registered full name as reflected in the document ID (NRIC/FIN):
*Last 4 alphanumeric characters of your NRIC/FIN:
*Mobile number
*Date of birth

Thank you for your understanding. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started