Skip to main content

Valued Commentator

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Sep 12, 2020 12:19 PM

Only have 3G network at vivocity NTUC Xtra

Hi, I’m unable to connect to 4G network at the entrance of Ntuc Xtra at vivocity. Can’t even launch the safe entry with 3G network. restarted my iphone a few times and still only 3G. I saw a couple of people at the NTUC entrance also having the same issue as me and checked with them and they are all starhub mobile subscribers too. Is there something wrong with the network at Vivo?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2.1K Messages

• 

395 Points

2 months ago

Hi @suckySH, we apologise for the inconvenience. 😔 We have no announcements of an outage in that area. Since you've already restarted your phone yet the issue persists, please contact my colleagues via Facebook by clicking the link below so that we can log a case regarding your concern. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
Carla_P

• 

2.1K Messages

• 

395 Points

I would also like to share @GraceTan's experience that she was able to log in to SafeEntry and didn't encounter any issue when she was at Vivocity. You may read her customer experience here

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started