U

13 Messages

• 

13 Points

Mon, Nov 22, 2021 11:53 AM

NumberShare with Galaxy Watch 4

Hi, anyone able to activate numbershare on their Samsung Wearable app with their Galaxy watch 4? I keep getting this error "Couldn't set up your mobile plan. Make sure your phone is connected to a mobile network then try again" when trying to Manage Data Plan. 

My Starhub app also does not show any option to purchase NumberShare, called customer service up many times and they said they have successfully activated NumberShare for my account but I still don't see it...

Anyone knows of a solution?

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

16 d ago

Hi @user_1d9d3a, please refer to this guide to set up NumberShare on your Galaxy Watch 4. 

13 Messages

• 

13 Points

@Carla_P

Please see image 

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

Just to check, are you on either a 5G or 4G StarHub Postpaid plan? Also, do you have the HD-Voice Plus?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

13 Messages

• 

13 Points

@Carla_P

Hi, i am currently on Mobile+ postpaid plan. I believe i have HD Voice

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

All right. We will need to check your account details for this, however, I don't have access to that here in the Community for privacy and security. In this case, kindly contact us through Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below for further assistance. Thanks!

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

13 Messages

• 

13 Points

Matter unresolved despite many calls and attempted "solutions", I am disappointed at how shallow the tech support is for this carrier. Been given info as "answers" which are basically found on their main website, recently had a personnel call me to tell me that galaxy watch 4 only works with Samsung phones (obvious lie). I tried this with a Samsung phone and my initial problem STILL PERSISTS (pls see image above)

Asked them to call me back with a full list of progress made with this case and tech support was unable to provide me with ANY steps they've taken to try to fix this. I'm inclined to assume that they basically did NOTHING so far and are hoping the issue will magically disappear.

They're right, I might just magically disappear to another carrier if this keeps up one more time

Get Started

Get Started