First Like
First Step

Trusted Commentator

• 

7 Messages

Sun, Nov 6, 2016 7:00 PM

No service

Hi, 

i would want to enquire on my phone number service. Its shows no service. Is it because the connection is down or due to i have not fully paid my bills. 

Responses

Jolene_L

Community Relationship Manager

• 

1K Messages

• 

51 Points

4 years ago

Hi @riqre, please send me a private message stating your StarHub Account number, registered name, NRIC/FIN, email and contact number so that we can get in touch. Thank you -Jolene

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

11 Messages

• 

10 Points

Hi Jolene,

I have already logged in several posts on this community regarding about my issue of no otp, 2FA sms from Singpass / Banks / companies and incoming land line calls for my phone line since I ported over to StarHub on 24 Dec. It has been 2 weeks, after several escalation call in to your helpline 1633 and messages with StarHub customer service on facebook, this issue still unresolved. All responses that I get from StarHub are several 24-48 hours call back (that often NEVER happen till I call in again). This is not acceptable from an established Singapore telco for such basic service that we are talking about. Kindly assist to escalate my case please!

-Juliana

riqre

Trusted Commentator

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

opps

eric3743

Grand Guru

• 

4.4K Messages

4 years ago

Hi  @riqre

Please do remove your personal details here, as this is an open forum.

Go to your post, on the right side next to the date/time, click on the arrow.

Select "Edit Rely"

PM = private message

At the Forum staff post, on the right side, click on  "Send a private message"

Input your personal details.

----------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Get Started

Get Started