Skip to main content

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Sun, Dec 11, 2016 8:00 PM

No network coverage vs Singtel

I recently switched from Singtel to StarHub, and have network coverage issues at my workplace located at 89 Science Park Drive. The mobile data connectivity is very poor, 4G signal is weak, and I completely lose network coverage when I'm in certain parts of the building for example the toilets. I called to feedback to StarHub almost 2 months ago, and was assured the technical team will look into it. Nothing done so far, no feedback from StarHub, and zero improvement in the coverage. No issues with Singtel coverage though. Can StarHub look into this? I am experiencing coverage issues at other locations as well, but fixing this first at my workplace would be a good start. 

Responses

Jolene_L

Community Relationship Manager

• 

984 Messages

4 years ago

Hi Justin79, please send me a private message with your StarHub Account number, registered name, NRIC/FIN, email and contact number so that we can get in touch. Thank you -Jolene

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

For urgent matters regarding the safety of our members or the security of the platform, please email us at community@starhub.com.

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started