Skip to main content
M

6 Messages

• 

6 Points

Tue, Nov 10, 2020 5:38 AM

My starhub sim card not working

What should I do? please help me back and active my prepaid SIM card sturhub number ? please... please.. please..

Responses

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

4 months ago

Hi @Maritesbaldiomequiabas1984, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. Just to clarify, you meant you want to reactivate your Prepaid SIM card which has expired already? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

6 Messages

• 

6 Points

I don't understand,, because 5/11/2020 still working still active still I can receive a message but yesterday I notice no more network or really not working anymore I thought maybe expired already?😔🥺

6 Messages

• 

6 Points

I try to send a message to my number but really I cannot receive any message please what should I do

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Have you tried to reboot your phone and insert your SIM card into another device to see if the issue persists? Also, when was the last time you top-up your SIM card? 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

6 Messages

• 

6 Points

I already reboot my phone still also I tried inserted to the other mobile still No NETWORK or Sim card error.

6 Messages

• 

6 Points

I remember.. last September if I'm not mistaken when I top up my number 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

2 months ago

Hi. Can help me, my starhub sim is not detected by 3 phones it suddenly happen this 1 Jan 2021.  I tried to insert on 3 different phones but it displays NO SIM.

Thank you and awaiting for your response.

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Hi @jocelyn_sinio, sorry to hear about this. Just to check, when was your last top-up? Do you also remember when will your SIM card expire?

~ Carla

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Hi Carla. I am on sim only plan. 

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Please refer here to ensure your phone have the correct settings. If the issue still persists, I highly suggest that you get in touch with our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below as this will need us to refer to your account to further assist you. Thanks. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started