Skip to main content
T

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Thu, Jan 21, 2021 9:44 AM

Mobile Data Lost

My mobile data was drained about 10G without me using on 4th of Jan 2021. I made a call to hotline complaining about the problem. I have been waiting for three weeks, they still can not solve the problem. Every time I contact to the customer service, they asked me to wait . Now I only left 0.1G for the month. Starhub does not really care about customer. When I ask them about the timeline to resolve the problem, they cannot give me the timeline as well.   

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

a month ago

Hi @Thawng, I'm sorry to hear about this. Please be reminded that background apps might eat your mobile data if it is turned on without you knowing. As you have mentioned that you already raised your concern with our Customer Support, unfortunately, I'm unable to provide you with further updates regarding this as I don't have access to check your account details here in the Community. May I trouble you to please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below? Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P 

thanks for your prompt reply. I am well aware of the background app eating the data. Nonetheless, It is impossible for the background app to eat up 10GB within an hour, even if I stream video for one hour. I am waiting for starhub customer support to  address this address soonest as I Am sure that the three weeks waiting time is not short enough to address this issue. I have called & send message on messenger a ton of times. Pls. address the matter soonest as I hv left with 0.1 GB data out of 15GB for the month.

Get Started

Get Started