Skip to main content

Dabbler

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Sep 8, 2020 7:44 AM

Lost of VoLTE for a week

I have called 1633 abt 4 times and request on messenger regarding this,always told me to wait for the relevant team to call me back within 1 to 3 days...after a week now...still no one call me back ..really regret to recontract and stick with starhub...should consider other telco

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2.1K Messages

• 

395 Points

2 months ago

Hi @billy, sorry to hear about this. Have you tried to reboot your phone to see if the issue persists? Moreover, please ensure that VoLTE is activated on your device. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Dabbler

• 

2 Messages

I have tried whatever i can try... Even ask the CSO disable and enable my hd voice... Still nothing happen

Carla_P

• 

2.1K Messages

• 

395 Points

Unfortunately, I'm unable to help you with your concern as this will need further technical assistance. With that being said, I need to refer you to contact my colleagues via Facebook (just click the link below) to follow-up on your promised callback. Apologies for the inconvenience since I'm unable to access your account details here to provide you with an update and more information regarding your concern. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started