U

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Fri, Aug 20, 2021 9:43 AM

Can’t use FamilyConnect mobile data on my Apple Watch SE

My watch is activated with FamilyConnect plan. I can make phone call from and to the watch, but cannot use the mobile data to locate its location or make FaceTime call. I also check the mobile data in my StarHub account, it shows the mobile data of the watch is unavailable. It has been for 10 days without mobile data from the date the FamilyConnect was applied. I have contacted the customer service a week ago but the problem is still unsolved.

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

2 m ago

Hi @user_55707c, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could escalate your concern to the relevant team. Apologies since we don't have access to your account details here for your security. 

Respected Commentator

• 

11 Messages

• 

7 Points

2 m ago

Not surprising. My issue has been pending for more more than ONE MONTH now. I cannot subscribe to number share and it’s a joke that the service provider couldn’t do anything except to keep asking me to reset my Apple Watch AND to give me follow up calls to say they need two more days and two more days… when my patience is up and told them two more days is not what I want to hear, now they send me text messages to say call back team will call me but the calls never came… I shall write to the governing body of telcos if I don’t hear from them 

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

1 m ago

I have exactly the same problem. Likewise, I have been waiting for ten days to get help. Does FamilyConnect actually work Starhub?!

Respected Commentator

• 

11 Messages

• 

7 Points

@user_2e535e 

Whether family connect or not. Don’t think it works. My case has been pending 2 months now… still doesn’t work on my Apple Watch

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

@lynntc - my own Apple Watch works fine on Number Share. It’s just my daughter’s Apple Watch on FamilyConnect which isn’t working

Respected Commentator

• 

11 Messages

• 

7 Points

Lucky you… not sure when will mine be resolved 🤔

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

1 m ago

@user_55707c - did you ever get FamilyConnect working on your Apple Watch SE?

Get Started

Get Started