U

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

Tue, Jul 6, 2021 11:30 PM

Bad service reception in Tan Tock Seng Hospital

Hi Team,

I would like to lodge case log regarding Bad service reception in Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

We are getting very poor connection in TTSH Hospital.

My Office in Level 4 Ward Block, We are very much depend on mobile coverage for work related update and calls.

Hope your side can investigate on this and do necessary steps to recover this issue.

Responses

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

2 m ago

Hi Starhub Team,

We are experiencing very bad reception in Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH).

My work place is located in Level 4 Ward block, and we are very much depend on mobile coverage and data services for daily work.

Hope your team will look in to this issue and do necessary steps to overcome this issue.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Bad coverage in Tan Tock Seng Hospital
Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

2 m ago

Hi @user_75440d, I am sorry to know that you are experiencing trouble with our mobile network. May I confirm if other StarHub mobile users are experiencing the same? Have you tried to reboot your phone and insert your SIM card into another device to check if your SIM is faulty? 

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

2 m ago

Hi Carla,

I have tried to reboot my devices several time and still same issue.

I have move my starhub sim card to another phone and try, still same issue.

All my working collogue's starhub connection is having same issue. 

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

In this case, kindly contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could further assist you and escalate this to the relevant team. Thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started