L

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Wed, Jan 20, 2021 2:57 PM

5g slow network

I'm having terrible 5g experience.. its slow loading on games, social media, even sending videos and pictures need time to load and send successfully.. if it takes too long, I have to switch to 4g.. other than town and cbd areas, everywhere seems to be slow 5g and even worse, I have to switch back and forth 4g and 5g.. why i bother to recontract when I can't enjoy the benefits of 5g but pay a higher amount of monthly bill.. kindly do something about it..

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

5 m ago

Hi @Leonktl, I'm sorry to hear that you're having a slow mobile network connection. As you've mentioned that the 5G network seems slow everywhere, we'd like to share that StarHub’s 5G service covers 53% of Singapore’s populated areas and has expanded to reach 70% coverage in September 2020. The areas include key shopping belts, commercial areas and heartlands. Please refer here for the areas covered by our 5G service.

Don't worry, we're constantly expanding our coverage, so stay tuned to for updates on our 5G coverage rollout. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

1 Message

• 

1 Point

2 m ago

Same issue right here. Why bother pay higher when 4g is more stable

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Hi @vergetalks, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. Let me just clarify, which areas you're having issues with? As mentioned above, we are constantly working to improve our 5G network coverage. Moreover, our 5G network coverage in the above locations may vary and covers mainly outdoor areas only.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started