U

5 Messages

• 

4 Points

Fri, Jun 4, 2021 11:24 AM

Unable to set data usage alert to another mobile number

I tried to set data usage alert to another mobile number however both mobile app and desktop ver unable to set up.

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

6 m ago

Hi @user_e656b5. sorry for the inconvenience caused. Have you tried to reboot the My StarHub App? Also, do you have the latest version of the app?

5 Messages

• 

4 Points

Thanks for responding.

Yes, i tried uninstalled and reinstall latest starhub mobile app for ios. Unfortunately, the result is the same.

i used the desktop ver to try and it don’t allow me to divert to another number also.

not sure is it due to the requirement if alternative number must be starhub line?

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

When you set the local data usage alert to another mobile number it should be under same subscription. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

5 Messages

• 

4 Points

Thanks for clarification. Finally, I understood. Great help.

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

No problem. Have a nice day! 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

5 Messages

• 

4 Points

6 m ago

I’m unable to change the another mobile number for the data usage alert.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Data usage alert - alert to another mobile number

Get Started

Get Started