U

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

Mon, Jun 28, 2021 11:14 PM

Unable to access rewards page

The rewards page is displaying a blank page since last Friday. Any solution as I need to redeem my rewards which are expiring soon

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

4 m ago

The rewards page is displaying a blank page since last Friday. Any solution as my rewards are expiring soon? Need to redeem them 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Unable to access rewards page
Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

4 m ago

Hi @user_20ca8d, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall your app. Also, please clear your cache on the My StarHub App. Go to the setting's menu on your device, tap App and look for "My StarHub", select Storage and tap clear cache. Also, make sure that your application is updated to the latest version. 

Moreover, if you continue to encounter this, please report the issue via My StarHub App. Please see the steps below: 

Take a screenshot of the error code / issue on your phone and you should see this screen below:

Select "Report an app issue" 
Proceed to submit the screenshot, describe the issue and provide your Hub iD. 
The team will then pick up the report and work on the fixes accordingly. 

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

Hi, I have done all the workaround mentioned but it is not working. 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

In this case, please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below for further assistance. Once again, apologies for the inconvenience. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started