Y

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Tue, Nov 10, 2020 1:12 PM

starhub ID cannot link to my FIN

I went to starhub shop for signing up a mobile line. A staff helped me to do it. He created a starhub Id too. But in the end,there was no stock. Then I tried to order from online but I cannot use the early email for starhub Id cuz I dont know password and cannot complete registration. Then I used another email for starhub ID and I ordered and a moblie. 

But the thing is my email cannot link to my FIN number due to my FIN number is linking with early email which starhub staff created for me.

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

1 y ago

Hi @yannaing2104, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. May I trouble you to please get in touch with my colleagues via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below to request an activation email to be sent to your new email address? Thanks.

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Hi @Carla_P i texted via messenger but they said that it can only be done after successful delivery. I can log in with my order iD only cannot link to my FIN since my Fin is linked to another email. So I cannot track my delivery status now.  I have done my purchasing at yesterday afternoon (10/11/2020). 

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

Unfortunately, I'm unable to further help you since I don't have access to account details here in the Community. For further Hub iD assistance, you may email us at hubidsupport@starhub.com. Thanks!

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started