Yuh Wen's profile

New Commentator

• 

5 Messages

• 

4 Points

Wed, Dec 16, 2020 8:16 AM

Reward tab error Not Acceptable -406 for android app

rewards tab not working for my starhub android app. I have already reinstall the app but the error still the same

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

1 y ago

Hi @Yuh Wen, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Have you tried to reboot your phone to see if the issue persists? 

New Commentator

• 

5 Messages

• 

4 Points

yes. i have rebooted it

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

In this case, please report the app issue via My StarHub App through the Support page so our relevant team could look into this. You may also get in touch with our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger if you need further assistance in regards to your rewards. Thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

New Commentator

• 

5 Messages

• 

4 Points

i am not sure if this due to I am a ex starhub fibre subscriber and now i use the same hubid to manage my 2month old post paid mobile plan.

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

Please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below to further assist you. Thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started