M

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Wed, Jun 16, 2021 2:57 AM

MyStarhub App Unresponsive after activating account for Family member

Hi, 

After granting basic access to my son to monitor usage details in myStarhub app, both he and i are unable to access the app. Stuck on the app landing page as shown on the screenshot below:

Anyone else facing similar issues? or can Starhub assist to resolve this?

9 Messages

• 

9 Points

6 m ago

I have this issue too, not able to access the details of my mobile service since the afternoon of 14-Jun-2021.

I did not grant basic access to another user or do anything out of the blue though. It just abruptly failed to retrieve my mobile service to display the details and usage.

I doubt it's an app-only issue if you try to login to https://secure.starhub.com/myaccountmgr/ and access 'My Services' likely you'll find the service missing from your account.

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

@user_091d35

Thank you!... yes, will need to contact the helpline to see if they can resolve it.

9 Messages

• 

9 Points

@mohdaman I was told by a customer service rep on Facebook Messenger,

"Please be advised that we are currently running system updates which explains why you cannot access your account via the app for the time being. For now, we cannot provide a timeframe. Nonetheless, you will be able to access your app again once the update is completed. We seek your patience."

Was this what was informed to you as well?

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

6 m ago

Hi @user_091d35, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Please contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could further assist you. Thank you.

Get Started

Get Started