U

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

Sat, Jun 12, 2021 2:02 AM

Missing details in StarHub apps

One of my mobile line details are not appearing in the apps.

Sent 2 feedback via the apps but not response till date.

Anyone encountered the same issue?

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

4 m ago

One of my mobile line details are not appearing in the apps when I signed in.

Sent 2 feedback via the apps but have not received any response.

Anyone has encountered similar issue?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled StarHub apps - Missing mobile line details
Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

4 m ago

Hi @user_abb561, I'm sorry to hear about this. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app too?  

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

Hi Clara,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Kindly be informed that I have done so, but still facing the same issue.

I have dropped an email to the customer affairs dept and they are investigating now.

Thanks again!

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

All right. Rest assured, the relevant team is working to resolve this issue. Thank you. 

(edited)

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

9 Messages

• 

9 Points

4 m ago

Same for me, it happened since the afternoon of 14-Jun-2021.

I have just one SIM Only mobile line. Since the afternoon of 14-Jun-2021 when I login to my iOS StarHub app as well as to My Account Manager via my laptop internet browser this service is no longer shown, unable to see the data usage or the service details.

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

I'm sorry to hear about this, @user_091d35. We advise that you reach out to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger so they could report this to the relevant team. Thank you.

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

9 Messages

• 

9 Points

@Carla_P I have and was informed with this,

"Please be advised that we are currently running system updates which explains why you cannot access your account via the app for the time being. For now, we cannot provide a timeframe. Nonetheless, you will be able to access your app again once the update is completed. We seek your patience."

Is this true, all users are currently affected? 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @user_091d35, rest assured, that once our system updates are done you will be able to access your account.  

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started