Lithingchen's profile

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Mon, Dec 5, 2016 5:00 PM

HUB ID and BILLINGS

I have 2 problem:

1. I tried to sign up a HUB ID, but it shown "The NRIC/FIN you provided already exists in the system. Please enter a new one."

I don't remember when did i sign up a HUB ID, so I tried to find back my hub ID by clicking the "forgot your hub id" at login page, entering the NRIC/FIN number, but it shown "the HUB ID is not activated or no security question".

2. I signed a plan with SGD38+ per month (Signed on Oct 2016, e-bill, GIRO), but starhub billed me SGD80+ last month, and SGD130 this month. I don't understand why such big amount, as i seldom use it. And I mostly use wifi, my data plan wouldn't have exceeded the data plan also.

Can anybody help me pls?

Santosh Rai

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.2K Messages

5 y ago

Hello @Lithingchen,

We have responded to your PM, do refer to it for more information and get back to us with the requested information.

Thank you

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

i also have the same problem sir there's no notification regarding on activation of "My starhub account".

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

1. I tried to sign up a HUB ID, but it shown "The NRIC/FIN you provided already exists in the system. Please enter a new one."

I don't remember when did i sign up a HUB ID, so I tried to find back my hub ID by clicking the "forgot your hub id" at login page, entering the NRIC/FIN number, but it shown "the HUB ID is not activated or no security question".

-Same problem

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

5 y ago

Hi @ Marvin14,

This is certainly unusual. PM us with your StarHub Account and NRIC number for verification and we will take a look.

- Amy

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

1. I tried to sign up a HUB ID, but it shown "The NRIC/FIN you provided already exists in the system. Please enter a new one."

I have the same problem. Please advise.

Jolene_L

Community Relationship Manager

• 

1.1K Messages

• 

82 Points

5 y ago

Hi Jasmine, we can sort that out for you. Please send me a private message with your NRIC, email and mobile number so that we can do a check. Thanks! -Jolene 

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

Hi, same problem. I tried to sign up a HUB ID, but it shown "The NRIC/FIN you provided already exists in the system. Please enter a new one."

Diane_R

Alumni (Retired)

• 

570 Messages

4 y ago

HI @Tohchoonlee, please send me a PM with the subscriber's name, NRIC/FIN, mobile and email address for further assistance. Thank you. 

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

I have the same issue noted. What do I need to do?

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

4 y ago

Hi @ vincentcwc92

Please send me the details of your concern with your full name, NRIC/FIN number, account details, contact number and email via Private Message and I'll be in touch. 

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

Hi, 

I have encountered the same problem too.. Does anyone have any idea how to resolve it? 

Salehuddin_H

Alumni (Retired)

• 

516 Messages

4 y ago

HI nicolelxt, which problem do you need help with? Is it a billing issue or Hub iD matter?

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

Hi, I tried to sign up a HUB ID, but it shown "The NRIC/FIN you provided already exists in the system. Please enter a new one."

I don't remember when did i sign up a HUB ID, so I tried to find back my hub ID by clicking the "forgot your hub id" at login page, entering the NRIC/FIN number, but it shown "the HUB ID is not activated or no security question". Please advice. 

Salehuddin_H

Alumni (Retired)

• 

516 Messages

4 y ago

Ah, thanks for clarifying. In that case, can you PM me and pass me your full name, NRIC/FIN, email and mobile? I can get our tech team to help you out with this matter.

Get Started

Get Started